Winter Series Four-Ball - Southern Hills Plantation Club
January 18-19, 2021
Carts & Riding
Partners in Four-Ball Competitions during Phase 3 of Florida's reopening are expected to share carts. Players will have the option to walk. Southern Hills is a long and challenging walking golf course.
|Tee||Yardage / Info|
|Mid-Amateur||6717 yds. 72.6/137|
|Senior||6280 yds. 70.7/133|
|Super-Senior||6011 yds. 70.0/131|
|1||Mike Finster / Devin Hernandez||64||69||133||75|
|2||Matthew Anderson / Ryan Borruso||71||68||139||55|
|T3||Tory Carli / Derek Camps||71||71||142||35|
|T3||Ryan Prokay / Robert Bischofberger||68||74||142||35|
|5||Kevin Dutkowsky / John Gabler||73||72||145||20|
|1||Charles Siebrecht / Jerry Nick||67||68||135||75|
|2||Robert Arthur / Tom Hyland||74||67||141||55|
|3||Jack Hannon / Tom Johnson||73||70||143||40|
|4||Paul Fiedorek / Dave Brewer||75||71||146||30|
|T5||Gary Buffington / Bill Wrobbel||76||73||149||10|
|T5||Guy Lay / Jeff Cullman||73||76||149||10|
|1||Bobby Lundquist / Kim Schwencke||69||69||138||75|
|2||Bill Moore / Kevin Macy||69||71||140||55|
|T3||Mike Corbin / Tom Kleppe||70||72||142||35|
|T3||Edward Kosek / Tom Halchak||71||71||142||35|
|T5||Walter Himelsbaugh / Andrew Padova||72||71||143||10|
|T5||Doug LaCrosse / David Anthony||73||70||143||10|
Format: 36-holes of gross four-ball stroke play
Eligibility: FSGA Adult Member at least 25 years of age
Handicap: Florida GHIN 10.0 or less
Age Divisions: Mid-Amateur, Senior & Super-Senior
Entry Fee: $320 ($160 per player)
- 36 holes of four-ball gross stroke play (no handicaps)
- Entries are open to male amateur golfers who are age 25 or older as of March 10, 2021
- Entrant must be a Regular or Foundation Member of the FSGA
- Entrant must have an active Florida GHIN Handicap and have a current handicap index of 10.0 or lower.
There are three age divisions; Mid-Amateur (25-54), Senior (55-64) and Super-Senior (65 & above). Each player must compete in the age division commensurate with their age as of March 10, 2021. Teams will be entered into the age division of the youngest player as of March 10, 2021.
- Mid-Amateur (25-54) plays approximately 6,700 yards
- Senior (55-64) plays approximately 6,400 yards
- Super-Senior (65 & above) approximately 6,100 yards
**After the first round, each age division may be flighted based on the number of competitors and/or the range of scores.
- Late entries will be accepted subject to a $10 late entry fee should the entrant gain acceptance into the field.
- Age-group Champions at each event will receive a commemorative award. Gift certificates (totaling approximately $30 per-player in the field) will be awarded to the top finishers in each age group.
Monday, January 18th
- Round 1 - 12:30 PM Shotgun
Tuesday, January 19th
- Round 2 - 9:00 AM Shotgun
Practice Rounds & Cost
Practice rounds are available one week prior to the event on a space available basis and are restricted to after 12:00 PM on weekends. To arrange your practice round please call the club at 352-277-5000. The cost of a practice round is $55 plus tax.
There is currently no host hotel for this event.
Maximum Field Size
Four-Ball events - 104 players (52 Teams) in foursomes