Future Of Golf Foundation
The Future of Golf Foundation works to protect, preserve, and grow the great game of golf. Contributions to the FSGA Foundation provide opportunities for Florida juniors to succeed.
The Foundation is funded by FSGA Foundation memberships and individual contributions.
How Your Support is Used:
- College Scholarships
- $100,000 per year awarded, 4-year scholarships, up to $10,000 per year
- Tournament Assistance
- $30,000 per year - Reduced Entry Fees for Juniors
- $50,000 per year - Travel Assistance
- Florida Junior Tour
- Junior Golf Combines
- Growing 9-12 Division
- College Preparation Guidance
- Path to College Golf Webinars
- Team Florida - $80,000 - financial assistance provided to 40 juniors each year as "Team Florida" members
- National Championships - $140,000 annual support - For players under 30 years old, to offset costs of competing in USGA National Championships
Dreams come true and golf continues to grow with the gracious support of our Foundation members. Thank you for supporting the Future of Golf Foundation!
Your Support Makes A Difference
Please consider joining the FSGA as a Foundation Member to support the future of golf! The FSGA accepts donations to the Future of Golf Foundation to be distributed to deserving juniors. Please call the FSGA office at (813) 632-3742 with any questions.