Winter Series - Jax Beach Golf Club
January 4-5, 2021
Carts & Riding:
Jacksonville Beach Golf Club has approximately 65 carts we will use for players.
We will play in foursomes and ask players to share carts. There may be limited availability of single carts, but may be at an upcharge. Details will be known closer to the event.
Walking: Players will have the option to walk if they choose so. This is a very walking friendly golf course, and pace of play is fast.
|Tee||Yardage / Info|
|Mid-Amateur||6,750 yds. 72.6 / 133|
|Senior||6,379 yds 69.6 / 129|
|Super-Senior||6,071 yds 68.2 / 124|
|Breezy Afternoon||61 °F|
Format: 36-holes of gross stroke play
Eligibility: FSGA Adult Member at least 25 years of age
Handicap: Florida GHIN 10.0 or less
Age Divisions: Mid-Amateur, Senior & Super-Senior
Entry Fee: $160
- 36 holes of individual gross stroke play (no handicaps)
- Entries are open to male amateur golfers who are age 25 or older as of March 10, 2021
- Entrant must be a Regular or Foundation Member of the FSGA
- Entrant must have an active Florida GHIN Handicap and have a current handicap index of 10.0 or lower.
There are three age divisions; Mid-Amateur (25-54), Senior (55-64) and Super-Senior (65 & above). Each player must compete in the age division commensurate with their age as of March 10, 2021. Competitors may not elect to play in a different age division or from a different tee than designated.
- Mid-Amateur (25-54) plays approximately 6,700 yards
- Senior (55-64) plays approximately 6,400 yards
- Super-Senior (65 & above) approximately 6,100 yards
**After the first round, each age division may be flighted based on the number of competitors and/or the range of scores.
- Late entries will be accepted subject to a $10 late entry fee should the entrant gain acceptance into the field.
- Age-group Champions at each event will receive a commemorative award. Gift certificates (totaling approximately $30 per-player in the field) will be awarded to the top finishers in each age group.
Monday, January 4th
- Round 1 - 11:00 AM 1st & 10th Tee Start
Tuesday, January 5th
- Round 2 - 8:30 AM Shotgun
Practice Rounds & Cost
Practice rounds are available one week prior to the event on a space available basis and are restricted to after 12:00 PM on weekends. To arrange your practice round please call the club at (904) 247-6184. The cost of a practice round is the posted public rate for time and day of play ($35-55) plus tax.
There is currently no host hotel for this event.
Maximum Field Size
Individual events - 96 players in foursomes