FJT St. Johns Open (13-15)
August 26-27, 2023
|Tee||Yardage / Info|
|Boys (13-15)||6,762 yds. 73.4/135|
|Girls (13-15)||5,796 yds. 74.1/132|
|Sunny and no wind||95 °F|
|Sunny and no wind||90 °F|
Course: St. Johns Golf Club
Format: 36 holes individual gross stroke play
Eligibility: Boys and Girls (13-15) (age calculated from the last day of the event)
Field Determination: Random draw, 84 player field
Practice Round Information: $40 +tax
Divisions and Approximate Yardages
- Boys (13-15) Age Division - 6,700 yards (gross only)
- Girls (13-15) Age Division - 5,700 yards (gross only)
How Entries are Accepted
- Players with an unused FJT exemption will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis (if submitted before the entry deadline).
- Players without an FJT exemption - all other entries are held until the entry closing date. Shortly after the closing date, a computer-generated random draw is performed to determine which entries are accepted, and the order of the alternates. All players are notified of their status after the random draw is conducted,
- An alternates list will be posted to the FSGA website under "Tee Times & Player Information".
- Entries submitted after the entry deadline will be added to the bottom of the alternates list or used to fill any openings in the field.
Schedule of Events
Saturday, August 26th
11:15 AM - 1:30 PM - Tournament Registration (near pro shop)
12:00 PM - 1:57 PM - Round one tee times off the 1st and 10th tees
Sunday, August 27th
7:30 AM - 9:27 AM - Final round tee times off the 1st and 10th tees
Approximately 2:30 PM - Awards presentation
How to Enter
Entries are submitted through the FSGA website. To enter, each player must create an FSGA account on this website (free to set-up), purchase a current Junior Membership ($40), and have an active Florida GHIN Handicap (included in membership if golfer does not already have one). To proceed, click the "Enter" button above once entries have opened.
Late Entry Fee: A late fee of $10 will be applied to entries submitted after the close of entries date. The entry fee and late fee will only be applied if the player gets accepted in to the tournament field.
Practice rounds are available one week prior to the tournament on a space-available basis. Tee times are only available after 12:00 noon the weekend prior. The price for a practice round is $40.00 + tax. Please call (904) 209-0350 to arrange your practice round. The proper place to practice your golf swing is on the driving range, hitting multiple shots on the course, not filling divots, and not repairing ball marks are unacceptable and may cause removal from the tournament without a refund.
TrackMan Sessions Available
We are pleased to offer tournament participants the opportunity to utilize our TrackMan launch moniter, and to have his/her swing recorded on Friday, August 25th. Specifics will be included in the pre-event email. There is no charge for this service. All information will be posted to the junior's FSGA profile for college coaches to view. Click here for more information.
AJGA Performance Based Entry (PBE)
|Champion - 2 Stars||Champion - 2 Stars|
|Top 5 - 1 Star||Top 3 - 1 Star|
Florida Junior Tour Policies
Courtyard St. Augustine I-95
Address: 2075 State Road 16, St. Augustine, FL 32084
- 2 Double Beds - $169/night
- Book here!
Booking Deadline: July 26th, 2023
St. Johns Golf Club
4900 Cypress Links Boulevard
Elkton, FL 32033
Click here for directions.