FJT Capital City Open (13-15)
February 13-14, 2021
|Tee||Yardage / Info|
|Boys 13-15||6472 yds. 71.2/131|
|Girls 13-15||5769 yds. 73.4/129|
|Wet, Foggy, Light Rain||62 °F|
Format: 36 holes individual gross stroke play
Eligibility: Boys and Girls 13-15 (age calculated from the last day of the event)
Entry Fee: $110
Field Determination: FJT exemptions, random draw, 84 player field
Practice Round Information: $25 +tax
Divisions and Approximate Yardages
- Boys 13-15 Age Division - 6,700 yards (gross only)
- Girls 13-15 Age Division - 5,700 yards (gross only)
How Entries are Accepted
- Players with an unused FJT exemption will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis (if submitted before the entry deadline).
- Players without an FJT exemption - all other entries are held until the entry closing date. Shortly after the closing date, a computer-generated random draw is performed to determine which entries are accepted, and the order of the alternates. All players are notified of their status after the random draw is conducted,
- An alternates list will be posted to the FSGA website under "Tee Times & Player Information".
- Entries submitted after the entry deadline will be added to the bottom of the alternates list or used to fill any openings in the field.
Schedule of Events
Saturday, February 13th
10:00 AM - 12:30 AM - Tournament Registration (near pro shop) 11:00 AM - 12:57 AM - Round one tee times off of the 1st and 10th tees
Sunday, February 14th
8:00 AM - 9:57 AM - Round two tee times off of the 1st and 10th tees
Awards presentation immediately following the completion of play
How to Enter
Entries are submitted through the FSGA website. To enter, each player must create an FSGA account on this website (free to set-up), purchase a current Junior Membership ($40), and have an active Florida GHIN Handicap (included in membership if golfer does not already have one). To proceed, click the "Enter" button above once entries have opened.
Late Entry Fee: A late fee of $10 will be applied to entries submitted after the close of entries date. The entry fee and late fee will only be applied if the player gets accepted in to the tournament field.
Practice rounds are available one week prior to the tournament on a space-available basis. Tee times are only available after 12:00 noon the weekend prior. The price for a practice round is $25.00 +tax. Please call (850) 222-0419 to arrange your practice round. The proper place to practice your golf swing is on the driving range, hitting multiple shots on the course, not filling divots, and not repairing ball marks are unacceptable and may cause removal from the tournament without a refund.
AJGA Performance Based Entry (PBE)
|Champion- 2 stars||Champion- 2 stars|
|Top Five- 1 star||Top Three- 1 star|
Florida Junior Tour Policies
There is no host hotel.
Capital City Country Club
1601 Golf Terrace Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Click here for directions.