The Inaugural Women's 2022 Interclub Season
A 6-week season, 2-rounds of playoffs, and a State Championship.
A state-wide NET Competition between clubs in your area.
There is a $50 per team entry fee to join the FSGA Interclub. There are no greens fees for matches; however, the most you will pay will be a member cart fee. FSGA Interclub allows players of a variety of skill levels to get together with friends and enjoy a fun and challenging competition at different courses around the state for a minimal cost.
Entry Fee & Eligibility
- $50 entry fee per team
- Amateur, Professional Women or Professional Club Member with an active Florida-GHIN handicap index of 44.0 or less
- Age 22+ years - Not on a Collegiate Roster - Must be on club's handicap roster as of January 1st
- FSGA-GHIN member Type I clubs only - Golf Course / Green Grass Only
Team Size & Match Format
- Four players compete each week - Unlimited players on roster
- Mutually agreed upon requests will receive entry priority - Four Team groups
- Four-ball matches - Nassau Scored - 2 pt for Front, Back and Total each
- Monday - Friday (Captains must agree a day or the match must be played Wednesday)
- Six weekly matches - Start the first week of January
- Four clubs per Local Group -- home and away match against each club
Four clubs in local region may form their own group to compete against
One team per Local Group will advance to the Regional Playoffs
- Regional Playoffs - 3rd week of February
- Playoff Final Starts 3rd Week of March
- State Championship - April 12-13
Your Club's Responsibilities
- Elect or Assign a Team Captain to arrange Tee Times, Parings and Enter Scoring.
- Agree to host three home matches (and potentially two playoff matches) for cart fee
- Practice rounds - at club's discretion
State Championship Information
- 36 Holes - Net Stableford Stroke Play - (Highest Team Stableford Points Wins)
- 4 Players per team advancing - Lowest 3 Players Scores count each round (Highest Stableford Points Total)
- April 12-13th TPC Treviso Bay
- Championship Fee - $200 per team
E-mail email@example.com with any questions or grouping requests.