U.S. Open Championship
June 15-18, 2023
The FSGA conducts thirteen U.S. Open Local Qualifying events and one Final Stage qualifying event for the Championship.
Entries are open to professional and amateur golfers. Amateurs must have a current Handicap Index not exceeding 1.4 under the USGA Handicap System.
Local Qualifying Sites
- April 24 - Coral Ridge Country Club, Fort Lauderdale
- April 24 - Rocky Bayou Country Club, Niceville
- April 27 - The Cape Club of Palm City, Palm City
- May 1 - Wellington National Golf Club, West Palm Beach
- May 1 - Cypess Run Golf, Tarpon Springs
- May 3 - Lakewood Ranch Golf & Country Club - King's Dunes Course, Lakewood Ranch
- May 4 - Lexington Country Club, Fort Myers
- May 8 - Marsh Creek Country Club, St. Augustine
- May 8 - Kensington Golf & Country Club, Naples
- May 9 - The Club at Eaglebrooke, Lakeland
- May 10 - Indian River Club, Vero Beach
- May 10 - Mark Bostick Golf Course at the University of Florida, Gainesville
- May 15 - Shingle Creek Golf Club, Orlando
Final Qualifying Site
- June 5 - Pine Tree Golf Club, Boynton Beach
Apply to Play
- Entries open the week of February 22, 2023.
- Entry applications must be received by USGA no later than 5 P.M. E.D.T. on Wednesday, April 12, 2023.
Tee Times and Player Information
Click here for additional information.