72nd Four-Ball Championship
August 14-15, 2021
Entries Close: Wednesday, July 14th at 11:30 PM
The Four-Ball Championship is Florida's most competitive team event each year. This Championship attracts the best amateur players around the state as they pair-up with long-time competitors and friends to battle other formidable teams.
Format: 36 holes of gross four-ball stroke play
Eligibility: FSGA member; one player at least 16 years old
Handicap: FL GHIN 10.0 or less
Entry Fees: Qualifying - $170 | Exempt - $340
- Championship field size - 48 teams (96 players)
- 36 holes of four-ball stroke play (commonly called two person best-ball)
- The lowest team score for 36 holes will be the Champion
- Male amateur golfer
- At least one player must be 16 years of age as of the first day of the Championship
- Both entrants are required to be members of the FSGA
- Active Florida GHIN of 10.0 or less at the time of entry
|Qualifying Fee||Championship Fee|| Exempt Fee
|| Late Fee
- Qualifying Fee: Qualifying fee includes entry fee and cart fee.
- Championship Fee: Fee paid by those individuals who advance to the Championship through qualifying. Includes tee gifts and gift certificates, all course and cart fees, and range balls.
- Exempt Fee: Exempt fee includes Championship fee and entry fee for those individuals eligible for exemption.
Late entries are subject to a $10 late entry fee should the entrant gain acceptance into the field.
Those teams who advance to the Championship through qualifying must pre-register and remit an additional $250 per team at the FSGA website, www.fsga.org. Payment must be received by 3:30 PM on Monday, August 9th, or the team will be withdrawn from the Championship
- Log on to the FSGA website at www.fsga.org using your email address and password
- Click on "My Account" in the upper right hand corner of the homepage
- Under "My Tournaments", click on the "Pre-Register" button to the right of the tournament name
- Enter your credit card information and then click the "Charge My Card" button on the bottom right hand corner of the page
Refunds, Notice of Withdrawals
Qualifying Entry Fees - Requests for qualifying entry refunds received prior to entry closing date will be honored (less $20 per entry administrative fee). Requests received after the closing date will be honored (less 50% of entry fee). No requests will be honored within two days of the scheduled start date of the qualifier.
Championship Fees & Exempt Entry Fees - Requests for refunds of Exempt or Championship fees prior to the pre-registration deadline will be honored (less $20 per entry administrative fee). No requests will be honored after the pre-registration deadline (See pre-registration date displayed on this page).
The golf course will be set-up at approximately 6,900-7,500 yards
Saturday, August 14th
- 7:30 - 9:30 AM - Round one tee times off of #1 and #10 tees
Sunday, August 15th
- 7:30 - 9:30 AM - Round two tee times off of #1 and #10 tees
- Awards ceremony immediately following the completion of play
- 18 holes of four-ball stroke play at 6 local qualifying sites
- During qualifying, each team must use a golf cart
- Players are responsible for cart fees for all practice rounds
Brendan Valdes & Frankie Harris raised the 71st Four-Ball Championship Trophy at Streamsong Resort - Black Course. The duo's 64-64--128 (-18) was good enough for a two stroke victory over the team of Patrick Poate & Sully Zagerman. Click here for 2020 results.
Practice Rounds - Championship
Practice rounds are available one week prior to the Championship and after 12:00 PM the weekend prior on a space available basis. The cost of your practice round is $35 plus tax. Please call (941) 792-4159 to arrange your practice round.
Exemptions Earned from this Tournament
- Next three Four-Ball Championships
Top five and tied teams
- Next year's Four-Ball Championship
- Spectators and Spectator Cart Policy - Click here.
- Caddies - Caddies are allowed in all FSGA Championships except Junior events. However, a player must not use a parent, step-parent or guardian as a caddie. The caddie MUST walk and the player's clubs must remain on the golf cart. - Click here
- Championship Pace of Play Policy - Click here.
- Local Rules and Terms of the Competition - Click here.
- Championship Policies - Click here to read the withdrawal, dress code, and other policies.
- Procedures for Alternates - Click here for information on how alternates may gain entry into this Championship.
- Conditions/ Schedule - The FSGA Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee reserves the right to alter any of the conditions, provisions and/or schedules. The decision of the Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee in any matter will be final.
Bradenton Country Club accepts all major credit cards as forms of payment.
Bradenton Country Club
4646 9th Avenue West
Bradenton, FL 34209
Click here for directions.