U.S. Junior Amateur Championship
July 24-29, 2023
The FSGA conducts three qualifying events for this Championship.
Entries are open to male amateur golfers who: (1) will not have reached their 19th birthday by the last day of the Championship and (2) have an up-to-date men’s Handicap Index not exceeding 4.4 under the USGA Handicap System.
- June 12 - Bradenton Country Club, Bradenton
- June 13 - Indian Spring Country Club - East Course, Boynton Beach
- June 26 - Seminole Legacy Golf Club, Tallahassee
Apply to Play
- Entries open the week of March 22, 2023
- Entry applications must be received by USGA no later than 5 P.M. E.D.T. on Wednesday, May 17, 2023.
Tee Times and Players Information
Click here for additional information.