Sports Psychology/Personal Development
Sports Psychology and Personal Development
- Dawn Woodard, Founder/Owner
- Uses the Judgment Index, a values-based behavioral assessment that looks at one's natural tendencies under pressure or stress; it identifies WHY someone makes the decisions they do.
- Provides one-on-one consulting to enhance performance.
- Matt Cuccaro, Sports Psychologist - nearly two decades of experience collaborating with athletes, coaches, parents, businesses, and educators on the mental aspects of elite performance.
- Mental Game Coaching - assessment of mental game needs; development of athlete awareness; education on mental skills; follow up and support.
- Clients include Olympians, NCAA All-Americans and Championship teams, multiple professional athletes and Fortune 500 Executives.
- Founders Lynn Marriott and Pia Nilsson are internationally recognized, are the two highest ranked female instructors in America, and are both regularly featured among Golf Digest's Top 50 Greatest Teachers.
- Assists players with learning to practice productively, take the range to the first tee, and to be your own best coach through their 54Golf Programs.
- Organized in-person or remote training programs available.
- One-to-One sessions available - These sessions provide a unique opportunity to work individually with the VISION54 coaches. One-to-One Sessions will be tailored to each player's goals and will be designed based on how much time has been reserved. Two-to-One and custom group coaching options are also available. (3 hour minimum required for first One-to-One session).
- Bobby Foster, Owner/President
- DISC is a very popular personality profile system that is accurate, effective, and user-friendly. Your report presents DISC in golf terminology - no complicated graphs, just straightforward information about you and your game.
- DISC Assessment generates customized information about you and your mental game tendencies. It is built for self-coaching as well as for collaborating with your instructor or coach.
- Your Report includes "workshop" type exercises that will reinforce important mental game strategies and make it easy to self-coach yourself and improve your game.
- Dr. Morris Pickens specializes is competitive performance enhancement. His clients have a combined twenty-five PGA Tour victories including three majors, over 200 amateur wins and one NCAA Championship.
- Learn to practice more productively based on strengths and weaknesses.
- Designs a comprehensive performance plan to improve and ultimately succeed.
- Learn to think more effectively, practice more productively, and improve your performance.