About The LinkUp
While golf is a game that can be played for life, sometimes our job, family, schooling or busy schedules get in the way. We are excited to offer casual 9-hole events for young women in the Tampa Bay area to get back out on the golf course, play with friends and meet new ones, enjoy some beverages, and be in bed by 9 PM!
Golf can be an intimidating sport, but we want to make it as approachable as possible by providing a fun and inviting environment. All skill levels are welcome!
Who Can Play
- Women golfers 21-49 years of age
- Ideally, all players should have their own set of clubs, but if you don't reach out to us and we can help.
When You Play & What You Pay
Leave your job or house just a tad early and come enjoy a couple hours of golf (9 holes) with friends. Bonus: it's cheap!
- 4:30 - 5:00 PM shotgun starts
- $30 includes:
- Your first adult beverage (aka birdie juice)
- Range balls
- Tee Gifts
Play With Friends & Meet New Ones!
Golf is always better with friends, so we highly suggest you bring one, two, or all to sign up with you to enjoy some evening golf, laughs and High Noons!
- Players can request exactly who they play with on the entry form.
- All other groups will be made randomly
- 9-holes of four-person scramble
- All players will tee off, then select the best ball, and all players, will play from that location, continuing to choose the best ball until the ball is holed.
- If you're coming on your own, not to worry, we'll pair you up with a fun group.
- If you prefer to play without partners, that's cool too, but you'll miss out on some of the fun
- This is not a tournament, so feel free to decide whether or not your team wants to keep score!
- The women's tees at the club will be used. This usually ranges from 4,700 - 5,100 yards.