Florida's Fall Elite Series
The FSGA announced the Fall Elite Series due to the limited number of golf tournaments for young elite golfers. Florida's Fall Elite Series is a series of six tournaments intended for elite golfers aged 18-24. Tournaments are run similarly to college tournaments with 36-holes on the first day and 18-holes on the second day. All tournaments are ranked by the World Amateur Golf Ranking (WAGR). Tournaments are open to all golfers that meet the eligibility requirements below, so the fields primarily will be made up of college golfers.
2020 Fall Elite Series Schedule
|Entry Open||Entry Close||Club||Gender
||Sept. 1||Sept. 9||Country Club of Winter Haven||M & F
||Sept. 14||Sept. 30||Mark Bostick GC at UF
||M & F
||Sept. 14||Oct. 14||Mark Bostick GC at UF
||M & F
- 54-holes of gross individual stroke play
- Field sizes will range from 78 to 84 players.
- Depending on the size of each field and availability of golf carts, all players will ride in single carts or the entire field will walk (caddies are prohibited)
- Entries are open to male and female golfers who are 18-24 years of age as of the first day of the competition
- Junior golfers still attending high school are NOT eligible
- Players must meet the FSGA's Florida residency requirements, or be attending a Florida College or University
- Current handicap index of 4.0 or lower
- $225 and includes:
- Practice round and three competitive rounds
- Boxed lunch on the 36-hole tournament days
- Use of practice facilities Sunday - Tuesday, but must comply to procedures in place due to Covid-19
- Late entries are subject to a $10 late fee
- First-come, first-served.
Please contact the FSGA Tournament Department with any questions, 813-632-3742.